Nothing like 4K resolution so if you have a great 4K TV great 4K player you better get good 4K cables. You may have used many cables, but there is always a problem of randomly cutting one second or does not compatible with dolby vision, HDR10 or 4:4:4 etc. Don't worry, we iBirdie HDMI cable can be solved all trouble shoot you have.
iBirdie fiber optic HDMI cables are embedded booster at both HDMI heads. You need to use the HDMI USB cable that comes with in the HDMI box to connect any USB port or any USB adapter (Does not include USB adapter in box). The HDMI USB cable is 1.5 feet. Why we need use this HDMI USB cable? It is necessary to connect the HDMI USB cable since some HDMI slots cannot provide enough power for the fiber optic HDMI cable at some time. Test equipment such as VA-1845 is tested without connecting HDMI USB cable, and there is a 50% probability of failure. After connecting HDMI USB to provide power to the active optical HDMI cable, the test passes 100%. And fiber optic HDMI cable is directional. The directional HDMI meaning that the source end of HDMI is required to connect to sources (must plug this end to HDMI output from source like DVD/computer/PS4/Xbox...), and other end is display to your monitor/TV/projector. Please kindly make sure to understand this instructions before you choose our fiber optic HDMI cable to avoid the returned purchase bacause of improper use.
iBirdie HDMI cable parameter promises description, backwards compatible with HDMI 2.0b, 1.4b and HDCP 2.3, 2.2, 1.4.
30-foot to 328-foot Slim Fiber Optic Cables, Support Resolutions,
- 4K 60Hz 4:4:4, 4:2:2, HDR10, Dolby Vision
- 2K(1440p) 165Hz, 144Hz, 120Hz, 60Hz
- 1080p 240Hz, 165Hz, 144Hz, 120Hz, 60Hz
TIPS: Here are solutions about frequently questiones answers.
- When the MAC/laptop/PC/Xbox/PS5 is connected to a smart TV, the TV may show that there is no input source. Solution 1: Turn on the TV first, wait for the TV to display the main interface, and then turn on the MAC/laptop/PC/Xbox/PS5. Solution 2: Re-plug the HDMI cable on the MAC/laptop/PC/Xbox/PS5 end. Solution 3: Manually switch the input source to HDMI in the TV settings. This situation is related to the smart system of the TV. The solution is valid for both copper HDMI cables and optical HDMI cables.
- When your monitor shows that there is no input source. You need to modify the input source SOURCE of the monitor, enter the monitor settings and find the input source SOURCE, and modify it to the port you plug in HDMI cable.
- When the TV is connected to the AVR Receiver and cannot work, first check whether the HDMI cable is connected to the HDMI ARC/eARC port of the Receiver and the HDMI ARC/eARC port of the TV. Secondly, enable the ARC (eARC) function in the TV settings. Some AVR Receivers such as Denon AVR-X3700H must enable the ARC (eARC) function in the Receiver settings, VIDEO->HDMI SETTING. Finally, select the input source of the HDMI port where the HDMI cable is inserted for the Receiver. Note that the source head of the fiber optic HDMI cable is connected to the HDMI ARC (eARC) port of the receiver, and the display head is connected to the HDMI ARC (eARC) port of the TV.
- TCL and Hisense TVs does not enabled all the features of HDMI 2.0 by default. Connecting to the TV with an HDMI 2.0 cable will prompt you that the HDMI cable does not support HDR and prompt you to replace the high-speed HDMI cable. You just need to enable all HDMI 2.0 features in your TV settings by yourselves. After enabling all the features of the TV HDMI 2.0, the TV will use the HDMI 2.0 cable normally, and there will be no prompt to replace the HDMI cable. TCL and Hisense, find and switch to "HDMI 2.0" in the TV settings.
- Samsung Smart TV Q70T Q80T has a BUG and cannot recognize Apple TV. After Q80T selects the input source, it stays at "Scanning for devices" for a long time, and then the Unknown window appears. "You can set up this device manually so you can control it with your Smart Remote. Do you want to set it up now?" Select the "Setup" button to enter the manual setup, but you can't find apple tv. You can only exit the manual setting and select the "Later" button. After the screen flickered several times, the apple tv 4K window was displayed. Do other Smart TVs have similar Bug.4K resolution requires 4K TV, 4K player and 4K HDMI cable.
- 4K 60hz TV supports up to 60fps, such as 1080p 60fps, 4k 60fps.
- 4K 120Hz TV supports up to 120fps, such as 1080p 120fps, 4k 120fps.
- How to contact support team? Click "Sold by Dreambirdie" and you will see "Ask a question". Click "Ask a question", select "Product details", and send an email to us.